Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Humbada’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. Our ABN is 74 613 738 793. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
We ship via Fastway & Sendle via Courier Please. Prices do not include freight, which is calculated and applied to your final invoice before final payment and dispatch. Items are usually shipped the next day. We try to ship your order out as soon as possible. For more info please visit our Delivery and Shipping page.
Returns & Cancellations
Return should occur within 28 days of receiving the product(s). Non-delivery must be reported immediately. All orders are final and cannot be cancelled once the order has been confirmed and the final invoice has been generated. We do not accept change of mind.
Humbada products are handmade, therefore some variation between the same product can occur. The product’s cooking time and the seasonality of the produce can cause variation in taste and colour. This is not considered a fault.
Prices shown online are inclusive of GST. We reserve the right to alter our pricing at any time, unless already invoiced.
All orders must be pre-paid – your order has to be paid in full prior to shipping. We accept VISA, MasterCard or EFT. We do not accept Amex or Paypal for wholesale and trade orders.
Copyright & Intellectual Material
All Humbada product images and product copy are subject to copyright and are the property of Humbada. Approved Humbada stockists are welcome to use any of the images on the Humbada website for the purpose of promoting our product/s.
Humbada cannot be held liable for any losses, costs, damages and expenses (including legal costs) resulting from claims arising out of your breach of these Terms of Trade.
Agreement of Terms
By placing an order with Humbada you are agreeing to the above terms and conditions. These terms are subject to change at any time. If the terms are amended they will be effective immediately.